Monday, January 21, 2013

Madrona Road Challenge Update

Hi all,
A quick update: if you're doing the Madrona Road Challenge and would like to be considered for the Michael Miller booth, you need to post your picture in THIS Flickr group. The other, original Flickr group, which has all of the projects so far, is here. Two of our members have gained a lof of attention with their gorgeous mini quilts!

Madrona Road Challenge Mini Quilt
 
By Carol Esch. See her Flickr post here.
 
Madrona Road Mini Quilt

By Linda Schulz. See her Flickr post here.

I'll be doing a post this week on the January meeting, as well as the Madrona Road projects that have already been posted. If you'd like me to submit your finished project on Flickr (ie you don't have your own account and don't want to get one), please email me.

The deadline for the international Modern Quilt Guild is still January 31. You may bring your project to our February meeting.

*PS: In the new Flickr group for Madrona Road, each account can only submit one photo. I asked the administrators about changing that for guild flickr accounts, but who knows. The point is, I'm going to try to post all of the ones I get!

Thanks!
-Jess S.