- Each month a Queen Bee will be assigned. You must choose a quilt you want made, and bring your desires/requirements for blocks to that month's meeting. The requests can be specific (using a certain online tutorial or provided instructions) or more general (scrappy stars from your stash, for example, or a theme: shapes, colors, low volume prints, etc). You can choose whatever you want! You may also specify block size.
- If you want the other participants to use specific fabric, you must bring it in bags, labeled for each participant. You must at least provide the instructions.
- You can make a Flickr or Pinterest board and send it to the bee members.
- The blocks are due one month after they're assigned, and will be shared at that month's guild meeting.
- If you're going to miss a meeting, you need to contact the participant whose month it is, or the beekeeper, to make other arrangements. But please try your best to come to meetings and stay on schedule! A major part of the bees is bringing in your finished blocks (and quilt!) to the meeting to share with the guild.
The NewBee - Beekeeper for 2017 is Mada
Guild Bee - Beekeeper for 2017 is Helaine