Our meeting is Tues., December 11 from 7-9:30!
At this meeting we will:
- Demonstration: Paper piecing with Robin
- Member spotlight: Laura Neilson
- Challenge: share something you've sewn that you'll be giving as a holiday gift
-Exchange names for our Secret Quilter gift exchange in January - if you won't be at the meeting the form is here. Please get the information to Jessica L. and she'll get you someone else's info.
- Hand out fabric for the Madrona Road challenge - again, if you can't be there and want to participate, let me know and we'll see if we can leave your fabric in the shop for you to pick up
- General business and show and tell
-If you're interested in being an officer for next year, please try to let Jessica L. by the meeting.
-Also, dues for next year ($50) can be paid at this meeting. Don't let your membership lapse!