Tuesday, September 8, 2015

October Block - CJMQG QAL

WHO'S DOWN WITH PAPER PIECING?
I SAY CJMQG IS DOWN WITH PAPER PIECING!
(stomp, stomp,clap, clap, arm slap, arm slap, snap, snap, clap, clap, leg slap, leg slap, clap, snap)

And............  we're back to paper piecing!  You've had a chance to play with this technique a few times during this quilt-a-long so you are a pro by now!  


If you follow the suggested instructions both "A" blocks will use the same colors as will "B".  Take your time to decide which colors you want next to each other.

Once I chose my colors I pre-cut the fabric for both blocks before I began sewing.

We are getting close to the end!  If you want your finished quilt to be in the running for prizes it will need to be completed by the March 2016 meeting.  That means it's never to early to start working on layout ideas for your top.  Visit my Pinterest page on the subject for inspiration:


I will continue to add to it during the next two months!

(Stomp, clap, arm slap, snap, leg slap, clap)
-Neva