Sunday, February 1, 2015

Visit from Cloud 9 Fabrics

Michelle and Gina from Cloud 9 Fabrics visited our guild on Saturday! This was a free lecture/trunk show for members. We asked them to come and talk to us about their company, organic fabric, and the process of working with fabric designers. I think it's safe to say, from the amount of questions asked and oohs and ahhhs, that we were thoroughly impressed. Plus, their headquarters is in NJ - they're local! If you want to learn more about their organic fabric, you can head over to their "about" page. Here are some pictures from Laura Bennett and myself:








We look forward to seeing the Cloud 9 booth at QuiltCon this month! Plus, we hope to be working with them later in the year for a challenge... you heard it here first. :)

Jess S.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't the girls from Cloud9 just great?! I also spy my two Cirrus Solids blocks in our NYC Metro Mod Quilt Guild quilt, yay. Wish I was happy driving on the 'wrong' side of the road so I could get myself to your meetings, one day I'll make it - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pest Control NJ Pest Control Bergen NJ Pest
    Management Services New Jersey. New Day Pest Control offers pest control, pest management, pest removal, pest extermination, and other pest control services NJ pest control nj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional piece of writing i am very thankful for the information. A lovely page of knowledge.
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete