If you'd like a join, send an email ASAP to centraljerseymqg(at)gmail(dot)com. We'll get you information. We hope you'll join us!
- $50 for the year - checks can be made out to Central Jersey MQG
- About $15 of this per person goes to the international/larger Modern Quilt Guild
- Free or discounted rates at all events, lectures, workshops, and sewcials
- Inspiration and skill-building at our meetings (as always!)
- Interactive swaps, guild bee, yearly charity project, and yearly guild quilt-a-long
- Free access to our newsletter and Bigtent website, where members interact daily on forums
- Your dues go towards: instructor visits and lectures (such as Lizzy House in 2015, Jacquie Gering in 2014, and Michele Engel Bencsko in Jan. 2015), guild quilts (such as this years QuiltCon Charity Quilt fabric and materials, plus supplies for our Quiltmakers, who voluntarily make quilts for guild members), giftcards for members who volunteer their lessons at meetings, hotel sewcials, fabric challenges, and more.
Larger MQG Benefits (paraphrased from their website):
- Access to a free, modern monthly quilt pattern
- Access to the online community
- Access to the monthly webinar series
- Opportunities to participate in international fabric challenges (Riley Blake, Michael Miller from the past)
- Discounted rates on conferences and events such as QuiltCon and SewDowns
- Priority and early-bird registration on conference and event admissions
- Discounts and special offers with MQG sponsors and affiliated companies
- Membership Card
- Blog Button
- 10% discount on online MQG merchandise purchases
- And more!
Don't delay - renew or join today! We hope you'll join us for what's bound to be a fun 2016.