1. What's the difference between traditional and modern quilting? (Definitions varied, as they should! There's no real "definition" of modern quilting, though there are characteristics.)
2. Do I need a longarm to quilt? (No! :) )
3. How do you get fabric? (Pennington Quilt Works, other stores in the area, online, hand dying, etc.)
4. How long does this take you? (It's hard to say)
5. Are these for sale? (Only a couple were, but that's okay!)
Thank you so much to the ladies who came out, brought their quilts, and spent the morning hanging out chatting. It was a fun day! Thanks to the Farmer's Market for having us and letting us spread the joy of our craft.