When: Tue Nov 12, 2013, 7-9:30 pm
Where: Pennington Quilt Works, Pennington, NJ
At this meeting we will:
-discuss officers/leadership for next year - please contact Jess L. if you are interested in learning more about the responsibilities - if you are currently an officer and are willing to stay on, let Jess L. know
-have a discussion on your favorite fabric designers - bring samples of some of your favoritess and be ready to talk about what you love in a fabric collection!
- share our Riley Blake Challenge - UPDATE - you may have already seen, but there are now fabric prizes for this challenge and the new deadline is mid February - so please take your time and you can bring it any meeting until February.
Here's a great summary about the challenge from the Seattle MQG:
- Deadline for submitting projects for national prizes: February 17, 2014
- For national prizes, completed photos must be posted on the MQG site in the FINISHED forum here.
- Members can make anything they want as long as it is quilted.
- Add in any solids fabric or Riley Blake printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the MQG Community site here.
- Ten finalists for national prizes will be announced February 19, 2014. Riley Blake will pick three winners and announce the final winners on February 24, 2014.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgrileyblakechallenge on Instagram and Twitter!
-kick off a guild Quilt-along
-giveaway goodies from quilt market
-Show and Tell - don't forget to bring your quilted quilts if you used Barbara's Persing's advice to finish one
See you there!